What data is collected from you automatically?
Eclipse will receive and collect automatically certain information that is anonymous in standard usage logs via our Web server, that includes computer-identification information which is obtained from “cookies” which are sent to your browser from the below mentioned:
● an IP address that is assigned to the computer that you use
● web server cookie that is stored on your hard drive
● the domain server via which you can access services of Eclipse
● the computer type that you use
● the web browser type that you use
Data that Eclipse collects from you
We may collect personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate:
● Email address
● Mailing address
● Telephone number
● Your demographic details such as your age, gender, occupation
Eclipse uses third-party advertising companies that serve ads whilst you visit our website. Your information as well as your usage preferences such as your name, email address, telephone number can be used by these companies that offers advertisements about goods and services of your interest. You may terminate your account at any given time but your information may however remain stored in our archive on our servers even post deletion or termination of your account.
● All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
● will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
● www.goeclipse.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.goeclipse.com or its affiliated APP cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
● www.goeclipse.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Why Eclipse collects the information?
Eclipse uses your personal information in order to:
● to contact you when necessary
● to offer the services that you request
● to reserve the social history governed by existing law or policy
Eclipse uses your contact information internally for:
● directing our efforts to improve the product
● To improve customer service and personalize user experience
● for contacting you as a survey respondent to improve our website
● for sending you materials for promotional purposes from the advertisers or sponsors of the contest
● To send transactional & promotional emails
● To Process payments
Our website also contains links to other Web sites, however, we aren’t responsible for these privacy practices of any other websites that are not owned, managed or controlled by us.
The information is shared with
Eclipse won’t use or rent any of your information that aren’t for purposes other than for completion a transaction with you. Once you give us the information you agree or permit us:
● to offer products as well as services that you’ve requested for
● to help in investigation of violations of Eclipse’s terms of usage or to defend against any legal claims;
● To unveil the information under special situations such as compliance with applicable local law, court orders, court summons, requests
Eclipse will only send your information to other companies or people when:
● We are required to share your information to offer the product or services that you have requested for; so that to enable them to contact you, or
● You have already shared your consent with us to share your information;
We also would need to share your information with some other service partners for responding to your comments or queries and to resolve service issues that would help us to serve you better.
Once you register on Eclipse or use our website or its affiliate websites you authorize us, as well our affiliates and our associate partners for contacting via email or phone call as well as offer you their services for the product/products that you have opted for, to impart product knowledge, provide promotional offers that runs on website and offers that are offered by the associated third parties.
Your account information would be protected and secured by a password for means of privacy and security
● The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
● We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
CCTV is installed at our sites, to monitor building security and assist in crime prevention and detection. We operate our CCTV in accordance with the guidance issued by the local data protection authority. Eclipse collects this data as part of its role as a service provider to you, and to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors to our sites.
We will not hold images for longer than necessary and will dispose of them securely
Eclipse Personal Sport Coaching Services LLC
Contact Us: (0) 4 225 5437
Location: Marina Quays West Tower (MQ – 001), Waterfront level, Marina Promenade, Dubai Marina, Dubai