50 Hours Meditation & Pranayama (Conscious Breathing) (YACEP)
SIGN UP TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT & KNOW MORE
LET'S START HERE
Eclipse mission is to inspire everyone to fall in love with the journey of life.
Pranayama is about exploring the vast and expansive dimension of Prana- the vital life force. Mastering which leads to a state of heightened awareness where all our efforts transform into seamless optimized dexterity. Pranayama is a key aspect of yoga that involves conscious control of the breath to enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Understanding the core concepts of pranayama is essential for practicing this ancient art effectively. Understanding and applying these core concepts of pranayama can help practitioners unlock its transformative potential and integrate conscious breath control into their daily lives.
Jan 7th – Feb 11th
3 pm to 7 pm
Directly from the tradition of the Himalayan masters, the Meditation & Pranayama program at Eclipse is based on the Mantra of celebrating and unveiling the human potential at its highest level to inspire you to fall in love with the journey of life.
Sincere as we are towards our efforts to fulfil our promise to always bring forward the real and most authentic practices deeply anchored in the Yogic heritage and divine messages of the Rishis (sages) of the antiquity, we fuse tradition with modern scientific knowledge to cater to the contemporary demands of the new age human being.
Meditation is a state of prolonged and continued Mindfulness – a state of heightened awareness, when integrated with Pranayama, which leads to the exploration of vast and expansive dimension of Prana- the vital life force, leads to a state of heightened awareness where all our efforts transform into seamless optimized dexterity.
Pranayama is a key aspect of yoga that involves conscious control of the breath to enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Understanding the core concepts of pranayama is essential for practicing this ancient art effectively.
Understanding and applying these core concepts of meditation and pranayama can help practitioners unlock their transformative potential and integrate conscious living and breath awareness into their daily lives. Rooted into the soil of truth and authenticity, Eclipse in its capacity as a Yoga School, is committed to delivering the best-in-class Yoga experience to all associates and ignite the spark to propagate the treasures of yogic wisdom with loyalty and respect to the tradition.
CORE COURSE CONCEPTS
- Yoga – Union with the immutable, eternal Self.
- Pratyahara – Demystifying and enabling the channels of the senses.
- Dharana – Prolonged awareness and concentration to unveil the positive dynamism within.
- Dhyana- state of prolonged awareness.
- Nidra – Immersion and psychic sleep activation.
- Naada & Anusandhana – Process of tracing the psychic and vital keys and Mantra Sadhana.
- Kundalini – Arousal of the primal vital force.
- Vipassana – Invoking insight.
- Spandana – The concept of divine pulsation.
- Citta and mental modifications.
- Four mental processes.
- Asana Shuddhi and the concept of Atma-samyama (self-control and steadfastness).
- Breath and Conscious Awareness
- Breath Regulation
- Energy Channels (Nadis)
- Breath Ratios and Timing
- Physical and Mental Benefits
- Mind-Body Connection
- Energetic Subtle Body
- Integration with Asana and Meditation
- Contraindications and Safety
- Consistency and Progress
- Synchronization of Breath and Movement
- Mindfulness and Presence
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- In-depth knowledge of the concepts and the principles of three pronged Yogic systems i.e., Dharana (contemplation and concentration), Dhyana (meditation), Samadhi (realization).
- Profound and deep understanding of the various techniques and methods of meditation.
- Detailed knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of meditation.
- Profound and deep understanding of the various techniques and methods of pranayama.
- Detailed knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of pranayama.
- Ability to design and conduct meditation sessions based on various methods.
- Ability to communicate and disseminate knowledge, with regards to the importance of meditation, i.e., stress management, mental and physical wellbeing.
- Ability to design and conduct pranayama sessions based on various methods.
- Ability to communicate and disseminate knowledge, with regards to the importance and benefits of pranayama for integrated mental and physical wellbeing.
- Ability to meditate thoroughly to achieve mental clarity and profundity.
- Mindfulness and heightened awareness.
We feel committed to make this world a better place for every soul, as we believe in the strength of Sankalpa – “The Resolve.” Hence, we call upon everyone to join hands and participate in this course with us to:
- Establish a better understanding of the ever-expanding life.
- Restore the state of harmony within the mental psychic and physical framework.
- Inculcate life changing positive values.
- Reshape and realign the work- family- society conundrum.
- Attain self-realization and actualization.
- Enhance inner beauty and internal bliss.
- Trigger self-transformation.
- Learn to unwind and let go.
- RYS YACEP Course Certification – 50 Hours
- In depth Teacher Training Course Content & Bibliography/References (Pre & Post Proposed Read Material)
SWAMI VISHWESHWARANAND: Yoga Philosophy & Meditation Lead
ECLIPSE HEAD OF INSIGHT: MINDFULNESS, MEDITATION, EASTERN WISDOM & SPIRITUALITY
As the Head of Insight at Eclipse, Swami Vishweshwaranand is in charge of conducting all mindfulness & meditation practices. He is an expert in the ancient wisdom of Yoga & the Eastern Traditions & their translation into modern life practices.
Born in a Brahmin family of scholars, Swami Vishweshwaranand left his home at the young age of 7 years & started his spiritual journey under the benign guidance of Param Tapaswi Baba Shri Kalyan Das Ji of Amarkantak. On the banks of Narmada he received divine Diksha of Shri Krishna & got the esoteric Vidya of Vedas & Gita in a mystic manner.
He traversed most of India with his master at a very young age & got versed into various Indian Vedic scriptures. At the age of 10 he was sent to Nainital for his elementary education & later on received his university education from Pune & Varanasi. Due to his deep understanding of life & dedication, the epithet yogi was bestowed upon him in his early days & he then started teaching Dhyan Praveshika-entrance into meditative state, a technique based on the Pranava Naad Sadhna of Udasin tradition.
He was also fascinated by the mystical aspects of philosophy & therefore was trained under the mystic Kashmir Shaivite Pt. Kamlakar Mishra of Varanasi. As a result, Swami Vishweshwaranand started teaching at Shri Kalyanika Himalaya Devasthanam & has been a key leader in various institutions of the Matha, nestled in the Himalayas.
Known as a natural scholar, the Swami has edited various journals & books; he has played a vital role in structuring ancient texts. He is passionate about seeing people connect with their true self & is driven to put all his energy to support others into thriving in their life’s journey.
Subhendu comes from West Bengal, India & has been a practitioner of Yoga since his early childhood. Immersed into the practice, he was clear from the beginning that his purpose is to dedicate his life to Yoga & spread its message.
He started his academic education by earning his bachelor’s degree in physical education from Kalyani University West Bengal, India & continued his yogic studies with a two- year master’s degree in yoga from Himalyan Garwal University, Uttarakhand, India; a forever student by philosophy, he currently pursues his PhD in Yoga from same University.
In the meantime, he kept on enhancing his qualifications and practice & teach ceaselessly; He earned his Diploma in Yoga from Bihar school of Yoga under the guidance of Great Guru Swami Niranjanananda & gained his RYS 200 Hours Teacher Training Course from Sri School of Yoga, Bangalore, Karnataka, under Guru ji Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, 300 Hours from Rishikesh Yoga Prakash, Uttarakhand & he is a 500 Hours Registered Yoga Teacher from World Yoga Organisation.
A Multi-Style yoga teacher with an experience of 12 years, Subhendu has a wide range & depth in his teaching style with a strong flavour of meditative elements. From Hatha Yoga to Vinyasa Flow, Alignment Practices, Prop-Based Classes & Restorative ones Subhendu’s sessions are tailored to meet students’ needs & help everyone progresses in a balanced & focused manner.
Gheranda Samhita (Maharshi Gheranda)
There are many commentaries on this book; most inclusive are from Kaivalyadham or Bihar School of Yoga (Yoga publication trust, Munger, Bihar).
Patanjali Yoga Sutra
Most prominent editions from Swami Vivekananda, Swami Satchidananda, Geeta press Gorakhpur, etc.
Srimad Bhagwad Geeta
Most prominent versions from by Geeta press Gorakhpur, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Paramhans Yogananda, Swami Dayananda Saraswati, Swami Rama, Swami Vivekananda, Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, Eknath Eshwaran, Mahatma Gandhi, Swami Sivananda, Stephen Mitchell, etc.
We are delighted to welcome you on board this fascinating opportunity to learn, exchange & evolve together by immersing ourselves in the vast wisdom of yoga & its treasures.