50 HOURS MEDITATION MASTER COURSE (YACEP)
SIGN UP TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT & KNOW MORE
LET'S START HERE
Eclipse mission is to inspire everyone to fall in love with the journey of life.
Directly from the tradition of the Himalayan masters, the Meditation program at Eclipse is based on the Mantra of celebrating and unveiling the human potential at its highest level to inspire you to fall in love with the journey of life.
Sincere as we are towards our efforts to fulfil our promise to always bring forward the real and most authentic practices deeply anchored in the Yogic heritage and divine messages of the Rishis (sages) of the antiquity, we fuse tradition with modern scientific knowledge to cater to the contemporary demands of the new age human being.
Meditation is a state of prolonged and continued Mindfulness – a state of heightened awareness where all our efforts transform into seamless optimized dexterity.
CORE COURSE CONCEPTS
- Upanishad – Opening the realm of inner wisdom with the Master.
- Yoga – Union with the immutable, eternal Self.
- Pratyahara – Demystifying and enabling the channels of the senses.
- Dharana – Prolonged awareness and concentration to unveil the positive dynamism within.
- Dhyana- state of prolonged awareness.
- Nidra – Immersion and psychic sleep activation.
- Naada & Anusandhana – Process of tracing the psychic and vital keys and Mantra Sadhana.
- Kundalini – Arousal of the primal vital force.
- Vipassana – Invoking insight.
- Spandana – The concept of divine pulsation.
- Citta and mental modifications.
- Four mental processes.
- Asana Shuddhi and the concept of Atma-samyama (self-control and steadfastness).
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- In-depth knowledge of the concepts and the principles of three pronged Yogic systems i.e. Dharana (contemplation and concentration), Dhyana (meditation), Samadhi (realization).
- Profound and deep understanding of the various techniques and methods of meditation.
- Detailed knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of meditation.
- Ability to design and conduct meditation sessions based on various methods.
- Ability to communicate and disseminate knowledge, with regards to the importance of meditation, i.e. stress management, mental and physical wellbeing.
- Ability to meditate thoroughly to achieve mental clarity and profundity.
- Mindfulness and heightened awareness.
We feel committed to make this world a better place for every soul, as we believe in the strength of Sankalpa – “The Resolve”. Hence we call upon everyone to join hands and meditate in this course with us to:
- Establish a better understanding of the ever expanding life.
- Restore the state of harmony within the mental psychic and physical framework.
- Inculcate life changing positive values.
- Reshape and realign the work- family- society conundrum.
- Attain self-realization and actualization.
- Enhance inner beauty and internal bliss.
- Trigger self-transformation.
- Learn to unwind and let go
- International Yoga Alliance Accredited RYT – 50 Hour Meditation Course Certification
- Privileged pricing on Eclipse Memberships, Courses & Workshops (10% off)
- Continuous empirical guidance & advocacy
Gheranda Samhita (Maharshi Gheranda)
There are many commentaries on this book; most inclusive are from Kaivalyadham or Bihar School of Yoga (Yoga publication trust, Munger, Bihar).
Patanjali Yoga Sutra
Most prominent editions from Swami Vivekananda, Swami Ramdev, Swami Satchidananda, Geeta press Gorakhpur, etc.
Srimad Bhagwad Geeta
Most prominent versions from by Geeta press Gorakhpur, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Paramhans Yogananda, Swami Dayananda Saraswati, Swami Rama, Swami Vivekananda, Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, Eknath Eshwaran, Mahatma Gandhi, Swami Sivananda, Stephen Mitchell, etc.
SWAMI VISHWESHWARANAND: Yoga Philosophy & Meditation Lead
ECLIPSE HEAD OF INSIGHT: MINDFULNESS, MEDITATION, EASTERN WISDOM & SPIRITUALITY
As the Head of Insight at Eclipse, Swami Vishweshwaranand is in charge of conducting all mindfulness & meditation practices. He is an expert in the ancient wisdom of Yoga & the Eastern Traditions & their translation into modern life practices.
Born in a Brahmin family of scholars, Swami Vishweshwaranand left his home at the young age of 7 years & started his spiritual journey under the benign guidance of Param Tapaswi Baba Shri Kalyan Das Ji of Amarkantak. On the banks of Narmada he received divine Diksha of Shri Krishna & got the esoteric Vidya of Vedas & Gita in a mystic manner.
He traversed most of India with his master at a very young age & got versed into various Indian Vedic scriptures. At the age of 10 he was sent to Nainital for his elementary education & later on received his university education from Pune & Varanasi. Due to his deep understanding of life & dedication, the epithet yogi was bestowed upon him in his early days & he then started teaching Dhyan Praveshika-entrance into meditative state, a technique based on the Pranava Naad Sadhna of Udasin tradition.
He was also fascinated by the mystical aspects of philosophy & therefore was trained under the mystic Kashmir Shaivite Pt. Kamlakar Mishra of Varanasi. As a result, Swami Vishweshwaranand started teaching at Shri Kalyanika Himalaya Devasthanam & has been a key leader in various institutions of the Matha, nestled in the Himalayas.
Known as a natural scholar, the Swami has edited various journals & books; he has played a vital role in structuring ancient texts. He is passionate about seeing people connect with their true self & is driven to put all his energy to support others into thriving in their life’s journey.
We are delighted to welcome you on board this fascinating opportunity to learn, exchange & evolve together by immersing ourselves in the vast wisdom of yoga & its treasures.