200 HOURS MULTI STYLE (HATHA & VINYASA) MASTER COURSE
SIGN UP TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT & KNOW MORE
LET'S START HERE
Eclipse mission is to inspire everyone to fall in love with the journey of life.
The objective of the 200 Hours Multi Style (Hatha & Vinyasa) Master Course is to provide a solid foundation to every student at every level of their learning path and every step of their journey as a practitioner and teacher. This is not just another "course" but a life wire of positive transformation that keeps the flow of knowledge intact to address the ever increasing demands in the authentic way of Yoga teaching.
Jan 14th – Mar 31st, 2024
Jan 15th – Feb 16th, 2024
What is unique about this Master Course?
- Deep & comprehensive syllabus spanning all the core aspects of Yoga practice as a way of life & the tools to transmit it successfully in professional or casual context
- In depth learning from expert, hands-on teachers who share their cumulative tips & knowledge from years of successful international teaching & practicing, that go far beyond conventional content
- Personalized approach to fit your needs & constant guidance over & above the set curriculum
- Access to a multitude of diverse group classes from Eclipse’s rich schedule to perfect your practice & broaden your learning experience & style
- Rich Teacher Training Course Content & Bibliography/References (Pre & Post Proposed Read Material) along with projects & assignments throughout the programme duration
- Opportunity to grow your exposure by following an internship scheme with Eclipse’s Teacher Team
- Easy payment plan within 3 or 6 months
- Special offers on memberships & retreats as part of Eclipse Alumni community
+ Read More
What are the Core Master Course Concepts?
- Initiation: the core concept for beginning the journey as a Yoga student & teacher.
- Upanishad: Opening the realm of inner wisdom with the master.
- Communion: to harmonize and channelize the collective creative energy of the teacher and the student.
- Transformation: transformational journey from practitioner to student and from a student to a teacher.
- Hatha Vijnana: Two fold energy harmonization.
- Vinyasa Prayoga: Experimentations on the breath initiated and breath based flows and integration of various movements, postures and poses.
- Hatha-Vinyasa: Integration of dynamic and static aspects of Yoga.
- Upanishad: Opening the realm of inner wisdom with the Master.
- Yoga: Union with the immutable, eternal Self.
- Pratyahara: Demystifying and enabling the channels of the senses.
- Dharana: Prolonged awareness and concentration to unveil the positive dynamism within.
- Dhyana: state of prolonged awareness.
- Nidra: Immersion and psychic sleep activation.
- Naada & Anusandhana: Process of tracing the psychic and vital keys and Mantra Sadhana.
- Kundalini: Arousal of the primal vital force.
- Vipassana - Invoking insight.
- Spandana - The concept of divine pulsation.
- Citta and mental modifications; Four mental processes.
- Asana Shuddhi and the concept of Atma-Samyama (self-control and steadfastness).
+ Read More
What will you learn by the end of this Master Course?
- Asanas: postures based on Hatha & Vinyasa systems
- Pranayama: yogic breath-work.
- Meditation: based on the threefold system of dharana, dhyana and samadhi.
- Philosophy: Yoga and Samkhya systems.
- Yoga psychology: psychic aspects, mind and its modifications mentioned in Raja Yoga.
- Shatkarma: body cleansing- mala nivritti and purification.
- Anatomy and physiology: conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge of the human anatomy and physiological systems.
- Teaching methodology: methods and techniques for demonstrating and imparting acquired knowledge of Yoga.
- Profound and deep understanding of the various techniques and methods of meditation.
- Detailed knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of meditation.
- Ability to design and conduct meditation sessions based on various methods.
- Ability to communicate and disseminate knowledge, with regards to the importance of meditation, i.e. stress management, mental and physical wellbeing.
- Ability to meditate thoroughly to achieve mental clarity and profundity.
- Mindfulness and heightened awareness.
+ Read More
What are the International Certifications that you will earn?
- International Yoga Alliance Accredited 200 Hours Multi Style Yoga Certification
- Privileged pricing on Eclipse Retreats, Courses & Workshops (10% off)
- In depth Teacher Training Course Content & Bibliography/References (Pre & Post Proposed Read Material)
- Internship with Eclipse & continuous empirical guidance