At Eclipse all of our practices, courses and efforts are focused on the promise of celebrating and unveiling the human potential at its highest level to induce inspiration to fall in love with the journey of life.
Rooted into the soil of truth and authenticity, we are committed to deliver the best in class Yoga experience to all of our associates.
We firmly believe that knowledge of Yoga grows steadily through sharing and through a positive and constant conversation and exchange between the teacher and student, between the guru and the seeker. And this is the underlying principle of our 200-HOUR Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course. With that in mind, Eclipse strives hard to provide and uphold this time-tested methodology of bringing a true seeker to the right guru, orientation and environment.
The objective of the 200 - Hour Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training Course is to provide a solid foundation to every seeker at every level of learning and every step of their journey as a practitioner and teacher. This is not just another "course" but a life wire of positive transformation that keeps the flow of learning intact to address the ever increasing demands in the authentic way of Yoga teaching.
● Initiation- the core concept for beginning the journey as a Yoga student & teacher.
● Upanishad- Opening the realm of inner wisdom with the master.
● Communion- to harmonize and channelize the collective creative energy of the teacher and the student.
● Transformation- transformational journey from practitioner to student and from a student to a teacher.
● Hatha Vijnana- Two fold energy harmonization.
● Vinyasa Prayoga- Experimentations on the breath initiated and breath based flows and integration of various movements, postures and poses.
● Hatha- Vinyasa- Integration of dynamic and static aspects of Yoga.
● Asanas- postures based on Hatha & Vinyasa systems.
● Pranayama- yogic breath-work.
● Meditation- based on the threefold system of dharana, dhyan and samadhi.
● Philosophy- yoga philosophy- Yoga and Samkhya systems.
● Yoga psychology- psychic aspects, mind and its modifications mentioned in Raja Yoga.
● Shatkarma- body cleansing- mala nivritti and purification.
● Anatomy and physiology- conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge of the human anatomy and physiological systems.
● Teaching methodology- methods and techniques for demonstrating and imparting acquired knowledge of Yoga.
● International Yoga Alliance Accredited RYT - 200 Hours Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Certification
● In depth Teacher Training Course Content & Bibliography/References
● Scholarship of up to 15% off for course distinction upon graduation
● Privileged pricing on Eclipse Retreats, Courses & Workshops (10% off)
● Internship with Eclipse & continuous empirical guidance