At Eclipse all of our practices, courses and efforts are focused on the promise of celebrating and unveiling the human potential at its highest level to induce inspiration to fall in love with the journey of life. Rooted into the soil of truth and authenticity, we are committed to deliver the best in class Yoga experience to all of our associates.
We firmly believe that knowledge of Yoga grows steadily through sharing and through a positive and constant conversation and exchange
between the teacher and student, between the guru and the seeker. And this is the underlying principle of our 100 - HOUR Ashtanga Vinyasa
Yoga Teacher Training Course. With that in mind, Eclipse strives hard to provide and uphold this time-tested methodology of bringing a
true seeker to the right guru, orientation and environment.
The objective of the 100 - Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Teacher Training Course is to provide a solid foundation to every seeker at every level of learning and every step of their journey as a practitioner and teacher. This is not just another "course" but a life wire of positive transformation that keeps the flow of learning intact to address the ever-increasing demands in the authentic way of Yoga teaching.
At the end of the course, you will be ready to practice and teach the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series, to teach classes based on this style of yoga, and to create your own Vinyasa flow sequences with various themes.
You will also have the benefit of exposure to other styles of asana practice, including Yin and Restorative yoga, to develop your experience and knowledge of other yoga traditions and styles during the course.
● Initiation - the core concept for beginning the journey as a Yoga student & teacher.
● Upanishad - Opening the realm of inner wisdom with the master.
● Communion - to harmonize and channelize the collective creative energy of the teacher and the student.
● Transformation - transformational journey from practitioner to student and from a student to a teacher.
● Ashtanga - eightfold ashtanga methodology.
● Vinyasa Prayoga - Experimentations on the breath initiated and breath based flows and integration of various movements, postures
● Experience how to draw on the physical, emotional, energetic, and spiritual benefits of yoga
● Learn the appropriate and correct alignments for each posture
● Explore the modifications and variations of the most common asanas.
● Learn and practice the art of hands-on-adjustment.
● Understand the basic concepts of functional yoga anatomy.
● Experience and practice different types of pranayama and meditation techniques.
● Anatomy and physiology - conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge of the human anatomy and physiological systems.
● Teaching methodology - methods and techniques for demonstrating and imparting acquired knowledge of Yoga.
● Ashtanga Yoga: Introduction to and history of the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series and the four elements of Ashtanga yoga; Vinyasa, Ujjayi Breath, Bandhas and Drishti. Practice of the Primary Series is conducted three times a week.
● Vinyasa flow: Dynamic flows practiced four to five times a week, principles of sequencing, designing, and teaching Vinyasa Flow classes.
● Other styles of Yoga: Understanding & practice of other styles of yoga such as partner yoga, yin and restorative yoga.
● International Yoga Alliance Accredited RYT - 100 Hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Certification
● In depth Teacher Training Course Content & Bibliography/References
● Scholarship of up to 10% off for course distinction upon graduation
● Privileged pricing on Eclipse Retreats, Courses & Workshops (10% off)
● Internship with Eclipse & continuous empirical guidance