At Eclipse all of our practices, courses and intents are focused on the promise of celebrating and unveiling the human potential at its highest level and nurture inspiration to fall in love with the journey of life.
Rooted into the soil of truth and authenticity, Eclipse in its capacity as a Yoga School, is committed to delivering the best in class Yoga experience to all associates and
ignite the spark to propagate the treasures of yogic wisdom with loyalty and respect to the tradition.
We firmly believe that knowledge of Yoga grows steadily through sharing and through a positive and constant conversation and exchange between the teacher and student, between the guru and the seeker. Hence this principle is nested at the core of our 200-Hour Mixed Style (Hatha & Vinyasa) Yoga Teacher Training Course; Eclipse as a Yoga School balances the optimum blend of discipline and structure that such a course mandates with the time-tested methodology of empirical exchange and the art of attracting a true seeker to the right guru, orientation and environment.
The objective of the 200-Hour Mixed Style (Hatha & Vinyasa) Teacher Training Course is to provide a solid foundation to every student at every level of their learning path and every step of their journey as a practitioner and teacher. This is not just another "course" but a life wire of positive transformation that keeps the flow of knowledge intact to address the ever increasing demands in the authentic way of Yoga teaching.
● Initiation: the core concept for beginning the journey as a Yoga student & teacher.
● Upanishad: Opening the realm of inner wisdom with the master.
● Communion: to harmonize and channelize the collective creative energy of the teacher and the student.
● Transformation: transformational journey from practitioner to student and from a student to a teacher.
● Hatha Vijnana: Two fold energy harmonization.
● Vinyasa Prayoga: Experimentations on the breath initiated and breath based flows and integration of various movements, postures and poses.
● Hatha-Vinyasa: Integration of dynamic and static aspects of Yoga.
● Upanishad: Opening the realm of inner wisdom with the Master.
● Yoga: Union with the immutable, eternal Self.
● Pratyahara: Demystifying and enabling the channels of the senses.
● Dharana: Prolonged awareness and concentration to unveil the positive dynamism within.
● Dhyana: state of prolonged awareness.
● Nidra: Immersion and psychic sleep activation.
● Naada & Anusandhana: Process of tracing the psychic and vital keys and Mantra Sadhana.
● Kundalini: Arousal of the primal vital force.
● Vipassana - Invoking insight.
● Spandana - The concept of divine pulsation.
● Citta and mental modifications; Four mental processes.
● Asana Shuddhi and the concept of Atma-Samyama (self-control and steadfastness).
● Asanas: postures based on Hatha & Vinyasa systems
● Pranayama: yogic breath-work.
● Meditation: based on the threefold system of dharana, dhyana and samadhi.
● Philosophy: Yoga and Samkhya systems.
● Yoga psychology: psychic aspects, mind and its modifications mentioned in Raja Yoga.
● Shatkarma: body cleansing- mala nivritti and purification.
● Anatomy and physiology: conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge of the human anatomy and physiological systems.
● Teaching methodology: methods and techniques for demonstrating and imparting acquired knowledge of Yoga.
● Profound and deep understanding of the various techniques and methods of meditation.
● Detailed knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of meditation.
● Ability to design and conduct meditation sessions based on various methods.
● Ability to communicate and disseminate knowledge, with regards to the importance of meditation, i.e. stress management, mental and physical wellbeing.
● Ability to meditate thoroughly to achieve mental clarity and profundity.
● Mindfulness and heightened awareness.
● International Yoga Alliance Accredited 200 Hours Mixed Style Yoga Certification
● International Yoga Alliance Accredited 100 Hours Hatha Yoga YACEP Certification (applicable to participants who attend course Component 1 only)
● International Yoga Alliance Accredited 50 Hours Vinyasa Flow YACEP Certification (applicable to participants who attend course Component 2 only)
● International Yoga Alliance Accredited 50 Hours Meditation YACEP Certification (applicable to participants who attend course Component 2 only)
● Privileged pricing on Eclipse Retreats, Courses & Workshops (10% off)
● In depth Teacher Training Course Content & Bibliography/References (Pre & Post Proposed Read Material)
● Internship with Eclipse & continuous empirical guidance